To develop this essential leadership ‘day-job’ activity to improve and sustain individual, team and business performance.
This training addresses the necessary process, paperwork and people skills.
Participants will be able to: -
● Develop a practical, simple and motivational approach to manage the performance of others effectively
● Set SMART objectives linked to business strategy and goals
● Confidently and regularly discuss good and/or poor performance with team members
● Tackle poor performance & develop supporting strategies to aid and improve performance in others
● Develop the talent and performance of individuals and teams